Subscribe:

Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 7, 2012

PISSED.


I WAS having a beautiful day. Dermatologist said my crazy-itchy/tender molluscum was going away. Only had to go to school for 2 1/2 hours. BEAUTIFUL. I go on facebook (that should explain it) and decided to go chat with some of my camp friends. I have a notification. Somebody has misunderstood a friend of mine's post about cancer. I explain it, they (politely, so I'm OK with this person) disagreed with me and we (for a bit) went out separate ways. Then a crazy girl went bananas on us and started cussing out on of my friends saying she was the equivalent of chicken entrails. I was like 'Uhm. Ok. You sound lime a troll, so I'm just going to go away while you calm down.' And she is like, you're in high school you know nothing about cancer and blah blah blah. Which made me mad and I was replied 'Do I KNOW you? How do you KNOW I don't understand?'. She said something with a lot of cussing that made no sense, and then she bagged on my friend some more. 
Thank god her boyfriend shut down the post I was about ready to go insane on them.

I would post a pic, but David (her boyfriend) was smart and took it down.
I'M SO PISSED.

EFF THIS SHIT I'M GETTING A COKE,

ZEETA

No comments:

Post a Comment