Subscribe:

Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Nostalgia and Depression

I really miss everything right now. My old friends who I don't think even hardly realize I'm not there anymore. My old internet brother who I think died in the war. He helped me out when my whole life was falling apart.
I miss my best friend who I can hardly ever see anymore since she doesn't go to our school. I miss being little and being able to scream and yell and cry and then feel better. I miss the ongoing universe inside my head that used to exist and is slowly dying.
I miss the writing that used to come naturally. I miss the singing I used to do. I miss running. I miss Catherine. I miss the old videos I made in science. I miss having free time. Hell, I even miss arguing with my jerkass father.
Honestly.
I'm pretty depressed right now.
But I'll get over it.
Just give me a day.



See You In Happier Days,


Zeeta

No comments:

Post a Comment